Overall rules are according to actual beach volleyball rules including the following exceptions:
- Overhand pass is allowed only as the secound touch of three which has to be a set. It is a fault if the ball flies over the net and the opponent scores a point. The good quality of the pass is not a requirement however an unambiguous double hit should be considered as a fault.
- It is not allowed to pass the ball through the net with the tip of your fingers hold straight (it is different from a soft touch which is also considered a fault in beach volleball)
- Every kind of net touches are invalid
- The scores at which the teams change sides is a question of agreement of the teams choosing from the following:
- Change at the half of the set(in a 21 points set at 11, 15 points set change at 8 points)
- Change every 7 points or 5 points if the set goes till 15 points
- In any questionable case we trust in your sporting behaviour and you need to accept the decision of the "referee". If nescessary a re-serve should be awarded.
Please, also take attention to the following:
- Always follow the ongoing matches! If you are not on time for your match to play we cannot wait for you.
- A minimal warm-up on the court. Hit and serve some and start the match, please.
- The winner team should write in the final score (Look at writing the scores in the adequate order according to the teams order how they written).
- The loser team will be the referee on the same court they played for the next match.
- If you borrow a ball take it back to its owner.
- Please, do not leave behind any rubbish.
- We reserve the right to change!
- Only registered teams can take apart on the event who also transferred the money in the given time.
- Everyone takes part on their own responsibility.